Wednesday, October 20, 2010

Only the Young... I HAd tO Do iT

I tried, but it's too beautiful not to share. I can't help myself. He's a genius. And pretty.


This is the second single from his debut solo album entitled Flamingo. Even my 13 year old daughter, who claims to not like the Killers (she's got to assert her individuality somehow, right?) was complaining that she "didn't wanna like it, but it's just way too catchy."

Indeed. It. Is.




Well done, my sweet and talented friend. This is a great video.


We now get to see the outcome of the boy who did fly.

4 comments:

Chops McGee said...

The first thing I told Mrs Cleo was that I thought he was channeling a young, straight Elton John. But upon further reflection I am now of the opinion that this feels very like the place from which young Mr Flowers derived the inspiration and name of his newest album.

He seems right at home on the stage at the MGM with the Cirque de Soleil in the background performing. And the artist of whom he reminds me the most is Mr Sinatra.

.. If Sinatra was a glam rocker.

Im not sure if that made any sense. But Im coming down from a Xanax I took earlier.

Pretty lights....

Melody said...

I can't stop listening.

Unknown said...

With all those new iPad, iPod Touch and iPhone owners enjoying their Apple devices, it's only natural that everyone recommend some of the best Apps available for their cool new toys.

yusuf said...

thankss


Forex Training

منتديات غربة رووح



دليل غربة رووح - اضف موقعك

منتديات تداول الهوامير



منتديات عجايز كوول

دليل تداول الهوامير - اضف موقعك

You Tube

Forums best secured loans



facebook

Michael Schumacher

BlackBerry‎

 

blogger templates | Make Money Online