Sunday, June 20, 2010

I Can't be Tamed.....

So my girls totally dig on Miley Cyrus. They have grown up listening to her catchy tunage. The other day I'm minding my own bid-ness when my oldest daughter says...."So Mom, have you heard Miley's new song?" We go Youtube this bad boy and OH HELL. I was in love. I'm sorry.....I'm totally sucked into her cheesy teen pop composition. I adore this song. I seriously...seriously "want to be a part of something I don't know."

Hey, if nothing else, it makes for a GREAT house cleaning song. Just saying. (I secretly pretend I'm a rock star when doing such activities.)


5 comments:

The Twin but not related said...

Miley Cyrus is look like matured in this Video

http://www.antiquesrepublic.com

Chops McGee said...

Couple things..

First, I liked this WAY better than that Justin Beaver song you posted Cleo.

Second, Isnt Miley, like, 17? How the HELL does Papa Cyrus let her prance around in her undies and like a Hoochie like that? Has he not seen what happened to poor Brit? LEARN FROM OTHERS MISTAKES PEOPLE!!

Third, HELLLOOOO! Lady Gaga much?!

FanStacia said...

oh hell...

amberd. said...

Chops...my daughter told me the same thing! She said, "MOM....Miley has turned into Lady GaGa!" I think this girl is WAY too provocotive for her age. I just posed the question you did above to my coworkers this week. Not sure how I feel about Papa Cyrus letting his daughter tramp around in feathers. LOL.

rebeldiamond said...

oh. holy. auto. tune.

 

blogger templates | Make Money Online