Friday, January 22, 2010

BITE ME COWBOY!!!

I have made my aversion to country music very well known here. So, I am about to blow everyones mind with this little doozy. I love Lady Antebellum. Love them. Every song I have heard by them has been amazing. AMAZING!! But this is my all time favorite. I think I need to stay out of them there country bars for a spell.

I'm pretty sure that this is the first non-Christmas country song we've posted. So yeah us...Look Mommy we're growing as people!!

Don't even try to act like you don't like it. It's a great song. Especially you Cleo.



It's kind of amazing how circumstances in your life can bring out things in you that you didn't know were there. Or things that you considered weaknesses and just didn't let show. Like the desire to feel needed and loved. I think this song embraces those things. If something is good for you, then why fight it. Do what makes you happy.

5 comments:

Doc said...

Lady Antebellum is the Lady Gaga of the country world.

rebeldiamond said...

So it's a little bit catchy.... but it's still country. Not sure I can like it simply based on principle.


I will say this.

It doesn't totally suck.

FanStacia said...

I agree Doc. Because even people who aren't fans of Lady Gaga's particular brand of kookiness still give her props for her mad skillz and creativity.

And Cleo, that's all I ask from you my dear. But I'm just trying to broaden horizons. Just like that one time I told you that you could fly so you jumped out of my bedroom window. That was funny.

FanStacia said...

Doc...Are you wearing a snuggie in your profile pic?

yusuf said...

thankss


Forex Training

منتديات غربة رووح



دليل غربة رووح - اضف موقعك

منتديات تداول الهوامير



منتديات عجايز كوول

دليل تداول الهوامير - اضف موقعك

You Tube

Forums best secured loans



facebook

Michael Schumacher

BlackBerry‎

 

blogger templates | Make Money Online