Tuesday, November 3, 2009

A White Demon Love Song

I have to do this. I have no choice.

Seeing that my boyfriend is in this band, you know that I am obligated to post this. I know I will get crap from certain blogmates, but I can take it. I'm tough.

Before I begin, I'd like to say a very special thank you to my great friend the Captain for hooking me up well in advance....

I must be honest with you. I'm not sure how I feel about this one. It's a real departure. Part of me likes it, and part of me just isn't quite sure what to think. So naturally, I come to the place where I know people will be honest. Whether I like it or not. I bring to the table the greatest gift that can be bestowed. 'Tis the gift of music, my good friends.

Listen carefully and cast your vote- Yea or Nay?


12 comments:

FanStacia said...

I like it. I'm a little surprised you don't Cleo. Admittedly, different, but good nonetheless.

rebeldiamond said...

didn't say I didn't.... said I didn't know...

rebeldiamond said...

I need to listen a few more times.

Unknown said...

i like it lots. it seems to fit the twilight / new moon story so well and tho some say it's beatleseque (agree) i like its simplicity, intensity and etherealness (is that a word? i just got up...no wait. am still in bed.)

loving that youre back. ive been in vegas seeing U2 so better follow suit on my blog.

xx

Chops McGee said...

I gotta say Cleo, I dig this one too... (which pains me to admit)

But what was with the clips from that stupid 80's movie with all the cheesy werewolves? I didnt get that at all.

rebeldiamond said...

Ok. After further consideration and several listens at much higher decibals, I have decided that really, I kinda love it. I knew that that was the case when I caught myself singing it randomly whilst performing various duties throughout the day for which I'm responsible. After widening my heart's scope, I realized that my boys could sing something lame like the phone book, or the new Jordin Sparks "song" and I'd still love 'em. Gingie loves Snow Patrol, Chopsie hearts Taylor Swift (he secretly calls her Tay-Tay... But I'm not supposed to know that, so shhhhhhhh....), and I adore The Killers. It simply cannot be helped.

rebeldiamond said...

Oh, and please do not ever mention anything to Chops about the Miley Cyrus poster in the closet of his home "office".... He's really quite sensitive about it. Yeah- sad story- some guys at work found out about it and poor lil Chopsie just has never quite been the same. Remember- mums the word.

FanStacia said...

The secrets are always safe here. Just like Cleos JoBro panties.

rebeldiamond said...

Dude!!!!! Do not be hatin on my jobro undies. U wish u had some O' this

FanStacia said...

Whatevs...I gots me some Killers panties. I don't need JoBros. They're jail bait anyway. I already have enough issues in my life.

Chops McGee said...

Did you guys see that Tay-Tay is hosting SNL this weekend?!??

I cant wait!!!!

FanStacia said...

Who da hell is tay-tay?

 

blogger templates | Make Money Online