Friday, January 23, 2009

Under Construction!!!

So, as you can tell, we are in the beginning phases of this blog. It is now 2AM, and here I sit stalking other blogs to get ideas to make ours better. If you have any suggestions feel free to let us know. We are currently searching for a player that can't be downloaded, because we don't want our [butts] handed to us on a platter when we're just starting to have fun.
If there is anyone you feel should be spotlighted let us know. I'm trying to push the idea of an AI thread to my girls here too. We love Indie, but really want to cover a plethora of music. We don't want to stick with one genre. Sadly, I'm sure, none of us know much about country music so....I don't think it will be featured that often.
Anywho... Being that it is 2AM, and I am fighting delirium, I will bid thee adieu. Until we met again....Don't give up on us.....The awesomeness we promised will not be far behind.

1 comment:

amberd. said...

I like country music. Sorry girls. I'm not up on the current stuff...my husband is a country music hater. Hater! Don't be hatin! Maybe I'll have to throw up some of my Carrie Underwood. Yeah baby!

 

blogger templates | Make Money Online