Saturday, April 3, 2010

Chospies Crush..... Heretofore known as Nataly Dawn

As we all know, I cannot listen to "folky" songs too much. I live life with a little more edge. I need a faster beat and preferably a pretty boy serenading me sweetly.

But, I love a great sense of humor and I love people that can take a great song and somehow make it greater.

Enter Nataly Dawn ....

I think what I love the most is taking a song like Telephone and totally changing it without taking away the bones of the song. She pays homage to Gaga and Beyonce without ruining their stuff. I, for one, do not appreciate ruined stuff.

She is cute, her voice is unique, and she is quirky and original. And that is something I can appreciate.











2 comments:

Chops McGee said...

Ok, this is a little embarrassing, I was searching for a picture of Nataly Dawns abs and our blog is the first result....

What the heck?

FanStacia said...

Why are the labels on this post abs, glutes and thighs.

I don't be liking this.

That is all.

 

blogger templates | Make Money Online