Sunday, April 4, 2010

This is how I'm feeling today...

Yup, it's that time of the week again when I get to pour my heart out to the infinite nothingness that is the interweb. Here's the thing though...I don't really know how I feel. I have gone from extreme happiness to sadness to complete panic and back again. And really, now, I'm just tired.

I do have some questions that I would like to pose that may help me clear my head and maybe figure out how I feel. They aren't life altering by any means, just mere curiosity on my part. So here it goes...

Is it true that men can put you in a box in their head and never think about you again? If so, Why? Why would you do that? Not only to yourself, but to that person.

Why are people mean? It just makes people not like you. You should stop that.

Are soul mates real? Is it possible for two people to be so connected that it is physically painful to be away from them? Oh wait, one puts you in a box and it's like you never existed.

Why do Mormons put cream of chicken soup in every thing they cook. That's weird. Try some other seasonings. There's lots of them.

Why does wearing stilettos make me feel so much prettier? I still look the same when I look in the mirror.

Why on earth would someone eat a hollow bunny when you could eat a solid one? That's just pure craziness.

And while we're on the subject, What exactly is the cream in a Cadbury cream egg? That's just frightening.

How come when you laugh real hard stuff comes out your nose? Milk, soda, snot, etc...

How come the harder you try to remember something, the harder it is to actually do it?

And finally...What the hell does a girl have to do to get some damn daisies? Geez...

Enough of that...Here's my song...

4 comments:

Chops McGee said...

You asked, so you cant be mad at the answers.

1. Yes, we can put you a box. I dont know why, so I wont even try to explain. We dont do it to be mean, we do it cause thats who we are. I'm sorry.

2.I dont know, I think mean people suck too.

3. Yes, maybe thats why we put you in a box, life requires us to be apart from the people we love. Maybe its just easier to forget they exist till we can be with them again. Dont quote me though, I'm just guessing.

4. No clue, its friggin nasty though. Those weird chunks of questionable origin.. yeesh.

5. Not sure, but I feel the same way about red thong underwear, no one see them, but I feel HOT!

6. Cause their cheaper.

7. Once more, dont know, thats why I wont touch the things.

8. Thats just God's way of keepin the laughs coming.

9. Ummm.. cause your brain hates you?

10. Ask.

FanStacia said...

Chops, Will you get me some daisies?

rebeldiamond said...

1. I am not a dude, therefore have no real intellect to add. But as far as I am concerned, it had better be a damn cute box.

2. People are mean because they simply cannot handle greatness. Yes, it is that simple.

3. I totally think soulmates are real. I also believe you can have more than one.

4. Not a huge fan of the cream o' chicken. I am spicy and prefer my food the same way.

5. Stilletos are just plain hot. 'Specially when paired with a slut red patent leather trench coat.
And Chops, eeeeeewwwwwwwww.... I need to NEVER hear you mention the words red, thong, or hot again. Clear?

6. Hollow bunnies are for commitment phobes. Go big or go home, baby.

7. Never eat unidentified white goo. Trust me on this one.

8. Stuff comes out of your nose? Gross.

9. This one's easy. If you focus on forgetting, you will attract more forgetting to yourself, thus causing you to forget more. Duh.

10. I actually agree with Chops on this one. Expectations are for suckers. Ask for what you want.

FanStacia said...

Cleo, will you buy me some daisies?

 

blogger templates | Make Money Online