Friday, April 2, 2010

One of my new faves.... And it isn't even The Killers.....

weird, huh?

I'm not gonna lie. I still heart my four boys better than anyone on the friggin' planet. I can't help it. They'reamazing. (Oh yes my friends, it IS one word.)



Anyhoo......

Our old friend Peter Gabriel has apparently recently recorded a covers album. Embedded in said album is a sweet little gem that I have fallen madly in love with. It was originally sung by Magnetic Fields in 1999, but I had never heard it until Peter's version. Take a listen....



Then, whilst looking for the video to go with my post, I found Chopsie a new girlfriend. She even speaks french! Chops- you can thank me later....



Nataly Dawn is pretty cool. We need to keep an eye on this girl.

Chopsie will be in love at first sight. Trust me. I know him.

Isn't this a great song?

2 comments:

Chops McGee said...

Oh HELL yeah! Shes friggin adorable, idnt she?

Anyone who can look into those big ole eyes as shes singing that and not be moved is heartless. Stone cold grinchimifiyed.

You just made my day Cleo. Heck, you made my WEEK!

Chops McGee said...

I just listened to this again Cleo, and by "again", I mean a hundred times. Makes me cry like a little school girl everytime.

 

blogger templates | Make Money Online