Tuesday, April 13, 2010

Keesha? Ketchup? Ke$ha.... blah blah blah... I call it Trashy.Tuesday.



I love good music. I am forever on the look out for rockin' artists. I introduced you to Neon Trees and Nataly Dawn, remember? I must admit that I do play favorites, but when I spot talent, I am dead right. All.the.time.

With Ke$ha (don't forget the "$"!), not only do we get really melodious gifts thanks to auto tune, but we enjoy some of the most provocative and thoughtful lyrics ever penned. I mean, certainly she is talented, it's in her genes...her mom wrote "Islands in the Stream" (in case you have been under a rock for the past 20 years- it was performed by Dolly Parton and Kenny Rogers) for crying out loud. I will hand it to her though... as far her oral hygiene goes- Jack Daniels must be just as good as Listerine, cuz she does have a nice grill. Yet another line from her hit song "Tik Tok" indeed begs the question...

What exactly does P Diddy feel like?







Hey- if singing doesn't work out for her, maybe she can win a spelling bee
or somethin'?


OK fine. I'm feelin' a little bitchy. Whatev.

I need a concert fix soon. Any ideas?

3 comments:

FanStacia said...

I'm sorry. Ke$ha makes me dance in my kitchen. That is all.

Chops McGee said...

When she was on American Idol a couple of weeks ago I honestly thought it was a joke. Like a bad Lady Gaga impersonation. Or just a spoof of one of Le Tigres old songs.

I read her wikipedia entrance and now I just feel sad for her.

One more poor sad little girl who didnt get enough love from her parents and now is whoring herself out to anyone who will tell her shes pretty or talented.

Poor, sad Kesha...

FanStacia said...

Kings of Leon are coming here. Come. Please.

 

blogger templates | Make Money Online