Thursday, April 16, 2009

All Star Jamz- Kanye, Jared & B-Flow gettin' jiggy...

"I WAS WORKING ON THIS DOPE ASS SONG WITH JARED AND BRANDON STOPPED BY. I PLAYED THEM SOME OF THE NEW JEEZY BEATS AND BEFORE EVERYBODY BOUNCED BRANDON HOPPED ON THE KEYBOARD AND I HOPPED ON THE MPC. SHIT WAS DOPE. OH AND YES THOSE ARE SWAROVSKI CRYSTALS ON BRANDON'S SHIRT BY DRIES VAN NOTEN."
-Kanye West
04.14.2009



Found this on Kanye's blog and thought I'd share. I must admit that I've heard of Jared's band "30 Seconds From Mars", but I couldn't tell you even one song that they sing...

Who knows whether they'll release the result of little eclectic impromptu jam session- but I for one would love to hear it.

2 comments:

FanStacia said...

The Kill, From Yesterday, A Beautiful Lie. Just a few for you to check out. Pretty good stuff.

FanStacia said...

And Brandons shirt is ugly. I don't care if its got Swarovski crystals on it.

 

blogger templates | Make Money Online