Wednesday, April 29, 2009

Why do some of them just stay with you?

All of us has one....You know one of those songs that it just doesn't matter how many times you hear it, it just never ever gets old. I actually have two, and lucky for you I am going to post them both for you. The first takes me back to High School. I was never one who related well to girls. Most of my friends were guys, that's just how it was. Nothing dirty just pure friendship. This song reminds me of two of them. Dean Branch and David Lockett....this one is for you.



1992 people...seriously...you got old. But not the song...Still just as good as the first time. Even live.


And my number 2 pick... In my humble opinion, one of the funniest videos EVER! And Amber and C can attest to the fact that I love me some Foo!!



Alright....these are two songs that can never be played out...according to Ginger.

Don't you think the rest of my fellow bloggers should post there picks? Me too.

No comments:

 

blogger templates | Make Money Online