Thursday, April 30, 2009

Here are my pics...

"All of us has one....You know one of those songs that it just doesn't matter how many times you hear it, it just never ever gets old."

Actually I have several. I love music. Gingie told me that I had to post my two top picks only though.... So natually I'm gonna post 3... (when have you ever known me to be obedient?)


The first I love because it's just freaking beautiful.

End of story.







This one's well over 20 years old.... I STILL cannot keep my feet still when I hear it. I remember doing a dance routine to it in dance class... I don't mind telling you -I was pretty hot stuff...








This is one of my all time favorites. I think I have heard it 20 million times. At least. You just don't mess with DM.


4 comments:

FanStacia said...

You need to google Damien Rice and listen to his cover of Hallelujah. Brilliant. Yeah...I quoted Simon.

FanStacia said...

And also, you knocked my boy Ben Harper then posted Stacey Q. I'm sorry he made you feel sleepy. He made me feel like I can do this thing.

amberd. said...

I freaking heart Jeff Buckley. LOVE that song and often listen to it on repeat for hours. (I have obsession problems.) Also love two of hearts! Woot!

Chops McGee said...

First off, "Hallelujah". Overplayed, overrated. End of Story. Sad but true.

Second, Mrs Chops squealed with joy when she heard this playing. First time in a long time I've heard that noise from her dehor la boudoir. So well done. I think.

Third, good call. I wasn't as fond of Black Celebration at the time and really only liked one song on the whole album so this one gets forgotten. And thats a shame. Not as big a shame as the debacle that is the jonas brothers. But a shame nonetheless.

 

blogger templates | Make Money Online