Thursday, April 30, 2009

This is how I'm feeling today.....Ben Harper

Ladies and Gentlemen, for your listening pleasure, the bluesy folk croonings of Mr. Ben Harper.



I'm not all musical knowledge like cdahle and I don't have a bunch of clever coming of age stories like Chops, but I know how music makes me feel and that's why I love it. I hope that will be enough. Sometimes when you feel like no one could ever feel the way you are feeling at a particular moment a song will hit you and remind you that you are not alone. It can give you the hope to endure and the strength to suffer silently.


It can empower you to Walk Away.

6 comments:

rebeldiamond said...

wow.... I'm feeling very sleepy...

Chops McGee said...

Why you gotta be hateful Cleo? That is a soulful brother. Sometimes I think you just have nothing nice to say about anyone... This song put the happy in my ness Gingy. Nice. Real nice. Mellow and nice...


Also, this post finally pushed that shyte that Cleo posted off the bottom of my screen. So, theres that. Which also makes me smile.

FanStacia said...

Just for those sweet words I'm going to go and create you your very own Feist ring tone on phonezoo. I'm feeling very giving right now.

amberd. said...

Wow. I freaking LOVED this song. Dang girl...where do you find this stuff? Shooot. 5 stars babe.

FanStacia said...

I knew you'd like it. You got to be feeling this song to truly appreciate it.

rebeldiamond said...

Chops ur a h8r.


This song made me sleepy, but that's ok, I was grateful for the nap.

 

blogger templates | Make Money Online